CherryRoad Acquires Superb Internet
Morris Plains, NJ - May 20, 2019
CherryRoad Technologies Inc., a leading integrator of enterprise software and digital technology solutions, today announced it has acquired Superb Internet Corp., a leading provider of cloud hosting and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) services to global clients, worldwide. Founded in 1996, Superb was the first provider to deliver commercial, name-based virtual hosting and rapidly pioneered the first commercially available Virtual Private Server (VPS) service, which is the predecessor of today’s Cloud services.
Operating within multiple data centers built to the Tier 3 uptime standard with a high-availability, coast-to-coast IP backbone, Superb offers an array of IaaS hosting solutions including: cloud hosting; dedicated servers; shared hosting; domain registration; co-location; along with a global content delivery network.
“Our clients ask that we help them meet the evolving challenges of digital transformation. Expanding our capabilities by partnering with Superb Internet allows us to deliver a truly unique approach to how clients build, host, implement, integrate, secure, store, access, and manage all things cloud related,” said Jeremy Gulban, CherryRoad Chief Executive Officer. “Our combined strengths perfectly complement each other, and we couldn’t be more excited to welcome the Superb team to the CherryRoad family.”
“Superb’s unique combination of technology and services not only mitigates risk, but improves the reliability, performance, security, and speed of cloud and internet infrastructure. These are all top concerns for clients who wish to operate in the cloud, and already have or anticipate having multiple cloud environments,” said Haralds Jass, Founder and President of Superb. “We are excited to bring our enterprise-level comprehensive array of cloud IaaS hosting solutions to the CherryRoad public sector client base.”
About CherryRoad Technologies Inc.
About Superb Internet
Elaine Verrone, Marketing Manager
CherryRoad Technologies Inc.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company