We are proud to offer an exceptional level of performance, reliability, and service. We present a detailed SLA guaranteeing our network reliability and performance, as well as our dedicated server service level.
We operate a state-of-the-art network and NOCs with multiple levels of physical and logical redundancy. Our NOCs are staffed by highly skilled Systems Administrators, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
» Our SLA guarantees the following:
» Network Reliability & Performance
- 100% network uptime
one day credit for each hour of downtime
double the credit - two days of credit for each hour of downtime - for premium transit clients
- no packet loss from us to our Tier 1 backbone bandwidth providers
one day credit for each 1% of packet loss
double the credit - two days of credit for each 1% of packet loss - for premium transit clients
- below 3 ms latency from us to our Tier 1 backbone bandwidth providers
one day credit for each additional 3 ms of latency
double the credit - two days of credit for each additional 3 ms of latency - for premium transit clients
» Server Hardware Service
(for servers rented or leased-to-own from us at DCA1 only)
- replacement of malfunctioning components within less than two hours
one day credit for each additional two hours taken with hardware repair
double the credit - two days of credit for each additional two hours taken - for premium transit clients
» Credit Terms
- up to 100% of applicable fees on customer's monthly bill may be credited due to failure to provide service per the terms of the SLA
- measurement of all data is per a 30 consecutive day period
- no cost, no penalty immediate service termination is permitted if over any 30 consecutive day period network downtime exceeds 1% (7 hours), or packet loss from us to our Tier 1 providers exceeds 5%, or latency from us to our Tier 1 providers exceeds 20 ms, or there is a downtime of over 24 hours during customer's server repair (only one of these conditions has to be met)
Our SLA is presented as an addendum to our Agreement for Server Co-Location and must be signed by both parties to apply to a client. This page provides a summary of the SLA, only, and is not the actual SLA and is not binding for any customer.
If you'd like to review the full text of the SLA, please contact us and we'll gladly send you a copy of the full Service Level Agreement ("SLA") Addendum to Agreement for Server Co-Location.
Note: The SLA is only available for servers located at our DCA1 & DCA2 NOCs. Does not apply to shared hosting customers.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company