Superb Internet to Giveaway $25,000 High Availability Solution at Hostingcon 2007
Today, SuperbHosting.Net, a subsidiary of Superb Internet Corp, is giving away "FREE for 1 year; a high availability, geographically load-balanced hosted solution, complete with Coyote Point Equalizer Load Balancers, and dedicated servers located in both the Seattle, WA and McLean, VA data centers - valued at over $25,000."
"We would like to invite every attendee of Hostingcon 2007 who's number one priority for 2007 is having a mission critical, completely redundant online solution, to stop in at the Coyote Point booth #220 to enter to win what every serious online company should have; a very high availability hosting solution," said (Curtis) R. Curtis, Sr. VP of Superb Internet. "With the hosting solutions we provide using Coyote Point technologies, balancing across geographically distributed server clusters is no longer rocket science. We are able to deliver advanced hosting solutions that will ensure that your data is always online and optimized for performance."
"In today's online environments, very High Availability has become a business imperative for managed services," said James Scriba, Director of System Engineering for Coyote Point. "Even the smallest online content and application providers now expect carrier-grade availability, 'five nines' uptime, minimal latency and guaranteed delivery of content. They seek the utmost flexibility in managing traffic based on a variety of factors such as server capacity, availability, response time, current load and geographical location. As it becomes increasingly clear that throwing bandwidth at the problem is not a prudent solution, they are ready to deploy hosted solutions that take advantage of advanced traffic management, server clustering and geographic server load balancing."
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company