SuperbHosting.net Joins RatePoint Partner Program
RatePoint, the leader in providing businesses with the only comprehensive online reputation management and customer feedback platform available, and SuperbHosting.Net, a subsidiary of Superb Internet Corp, today announced a new partnership that will give SuperbHosting.Net customers access to the RatePoint platform and consumer approval program. As a result, RatePoint has extended its reach to SuperbHosting.Net's customer base of over 12,000.
"We are extremely excited to be a member of the RatePoint partner program, and to have the opportunity to offer a truly unique and high-demand value-add service to our current and potential web hosting customers," (Curtis) R. Curtis, VP, Sales & Marketing, SuperbHosting.Net. "RatePoint's easy-to-implement customer feedback platform will help us improve customer retention and loyalty, better communicate with our customers, and increase sales and conversion rates."
RatePoint allows businesses to manage their online reputation by easily capturing and publishing consumer reviews and feedback directly from their web sites. RatePoint verifies actual consumer ratings for authenticity, and businesses then have an opportunity to respond to feedback. RatePoint memberships include:
- The RatePoint site seal, a dynamic website seal that businesses can use to collect and publish reviews, and a recognized and trusted symbol of a quality business.
- A customized listing in the RatePoint online business directory that is searchable by millions of consumers. Directory listings can provide better search engine optimization (SEO) and increased traffic for businesses.
- Access to the RatePoint Business Center, an online interface that allows businesses to easily manage and respond to feedback and reviews. The Business Center also provides a host of other feedback management and marketing tools for businesses.
SuperbHosting.Net joins the RatePoint partner and reseller community of more than 100 companies. The RatePoint partner program gives website hosting companies, ISPs and other technology providers a way to not only grow their businesses and revenue, but to also provide added value to their customers.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company