SuperbHosting.net Finds a Wii-nner in Launchfire Interactive
Today, SuperbHosting.Net, a subsidiary of Superb Internet Corp, is proud to announce the winner of the 'Win a Wii' contest for December 2007. Every customer that signed up for an account with SuperbHosting.net between December 1st and December 21st was entered into the contest, and on December 21st, Launchfire Interactive was chosen as the contest winner.
"Being picked as the winner of the Wii from SuperbHosting.net was a wonderful surprise. I have always enjoyed the excellent service and support provided by Superb, and they have always gone above and beyond to do the job better than anyone else" states Mark Round of Launchfire Interactive. "Over the years I've been a customer of many hosting providers, and none have come even close to the excellent experience I have had with Superb. You folks certainly know what it means to provide top notch, reliable service and excellent customer care! I'll be sure and take care of the Wii as well as you take care of your customers! Thanks again Superb."
"While we strive to ensure our focus is being 'Ahead of the Rest' when it comes to our hosting services and taking care of our customers, it's always fun to be able to reward our customers with something out of the ordinary," notes Curtis R. Curtis, Sr. VP, Sales & Marketing. "Giving away the hottest Christmas gift of the year was definitely out of the ordinary; in fact, just getting one was out of the ordinary. What better way to say thank you, than having to go that extra mile - or thousands of miles - to do so!"
The Nintendo Wii gaming console, the fifth home gaming console released by Nintendo, was the must-have gift for 2007. The unique wireless controller makes it fun for anyone 5-years-old, 85-years-old, or anywhere in between.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company