SuperbHosting Awards Dedicated Server Prize to Epiar!
Seattle, Washington - March 11, 2008 - SuperbHosting.Net, a subsidiary of Superb Internet Corp, a world leader of quality managed hosting solutions, is pleased to announce that Epiar Inc.'s Ken Jurina was the lucky recipient of their Core 2 Duo dedicated server custom hosting prize awarded at SMX West 2008.
SuperbHosting.net's Dedicated Server giveaway concludes the highly successful Search Marketing Expo - SMX West 2008 held this year in Santa Clara, CA from February 26 - 28, which featured all the major players, like Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft and Ask, and was led by industry gurus Danny Sullivan, Matt Cutts, and Rand Fishkin. The Dedicated Server was definitely the top prize at SMX West 2008 with an approximate value of $3000.
"Epiar is very excited to have won a dedicated hosting solution from SuperbHosting.net, one of the industry leaders in the hosting business. In our Industry, if customers can't reach our site, they lose confidence in us; we need to guarantee our site is always up and pages load quickly." said Ken Jurina, President of Epiar.com. "With hosting located at SuperbHosting.net, we know we have a quality hosting provider, and if there are any problems, we can talk to real people and get real results."
"SuperbHosting.net is strongly committed to the search engine community, and we are extremely pleased that Epiar has taken home the grand prize; they are one of the new stars in the search engine marketing industry," stated Curtis R. Curtis, Sr. VP, Sales & Marketing. "As a rapidly growing player in the search industry, they and their clients will require hosting solutions like ours that are 100% guaranteed, extremely scalable and most importantly, backed by a hosting company that understands the needs of the search industry."
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company