Superb Internet Offers Fully Customized Hosting Services through New Professional Services Division
Honolulu, HI - May 1st, 2009
In response to a growing demand for customized hosting services, Superb Internet Corp (www.superb.net), one of the most prominent hosting companies in the industry, has announced the launch of their Professional Services Division. The highly talented team of systems engineers that make up the division are an effective, well-seasoned and experienced group that can respond quickly to the needs and requests of clients in an efficient and highly professional matter.
The Superb Professional Services team takes the time to understand the concerns of clients to provide the right answer. By combining business analysis and technical consultation, the team reviews the big picture and achieves the most effective and efficient solutions. With Professional Services from Superb, SMEs can expect projects completed on time and on budget with fewer headaches - working with just one single entity to manage and complete the whole project, the Superb Internet Professional Services Division.
The Professional Services division will also be working in conjunction with Superb Internet's Marketing and Systems Departments to identify, review, and implement new solutions to meet the needs and demands of Superb Internet's clients and the hosting marketplace. Patrick Ahler, Dir. of Business Development and head of the Professional Services Division at Superb stated: "This is an exciting opportunity for Superb to push the boundaries, growing our brand by offering services that continue to meet Superb Internet's mantra: 'Ahead of the rest.' We're committed to excellence and our customers will know it."
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company