Superb Internet Launches Managed Hosting
Honolulu, HI - August 17, 2009
Superb Internet, one of the world's oldest and most prominent dedicated server hosts, announced today the official launch of their managed hosting division. Superb Internet has a long history of offering high-end custom dedicated server solutions on a case by case basis to its large clients that have been with the company in some cases for over a decade. As of today, a new suite of managed services will officially available to all new and existing clients.
"This marks a natural evolution for Superb Internet, as companies become increasingly dependent on the Internet to reduce costs and improve efficiencies. As a result, we are seeing heavy demand for our outsourced IT services despite the economic downturn," says Dale Bunten, Dir. Sales and Marketing.
"Working closely with such a great group of dedicated professionals has been a rewarding experience and we are confident that our clients will benefit from our rigorous attention to detail, and strict quality control and change management procedures," says Patrick Ahler, Dir of Business Development. "Our key objective is to ease the day-to-day pain associated with managing IT infrastructure, so our clients can focus on developing their business and applications."
"The new managed dedicated server line provides clients with enhanced security, disaster recovery, proactive monitoring, and managed firewall options," says William Song, Senior Product Manager. In addition, Song states, "Each customer is assigned to a certified Technical Account Manager (TAM), who is responsible for understanding and maintaining the client's infrastructure; including: identification of problem areas and pro-actively resolving them before an incident occurs. We are confident we have one of the strongest managed hosting offerings on the market."
All Managed servers come with a 100% network uptime guarantee, 1 hour hardware replacement SLA, and Gold Level managed support by default. The services are provisioned by certified network and systems engineers 24x7, at all three company-owned data centers.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company