Superb Internet Now Offers Extended Validation SSL Certificates
Honolulu, HI - September 1, 2009
Superb Internet, a global leader of dedicated server hosting and managed solutions, is pleased to announce offering Geotrust's True Business ID with Extended Validation (EV). Extended Validation gives consumers an additional indication of security by showing the Green Address Bar within most internet browsers.
"Gartner reported that over $2 billion of e-commerce transaction is lost every year due to security concerns and nearly half of those losses are due to consumers avoiding sites that seem less secure," said William Song, Senior Product Manager at Superb Internet. "Our True Business ID with EV offering addresses this concern because Extended Validation gives consumers a quick and simple way to verify that the site they are shopping on is secure."
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company