HONOLULU, HI – May 12, 2014 – Superb Internet Corp is embarking on a major growth push that capitalizes on current market successes while expanding cloud services and increasing its enterprise client base, both on the network and facility as well as cloud/IaaS side. Customer successes in finance, healthcare and legal markets helped refine solutions for those industries and primed the company for immediate market share expansion in these verticals.
About Superb Internet Corp: Superb Internet Corp is an enterprise-grade global cloud and web hosting services company distinguished by ISO and PCAOB (SSAE-18) compliance, as well as impeccable performance and uptime reliability that large businesses need. As a cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, Superb Internet Corp is able to provide a comprehensive range of services through close collaboration with HopOne Internet Corp., a data center and low latency coast-to-coast IP backbone infrastructure provider. Teamed with HopOne, Superb delivers the highest levels of secure services, through a vast redundant and diverse platform, and under an industry-leading 100% uptime, low latency and zero packet loss SLA. Superb has been providing a comprehensive array of mission critical Internet presence services to a global client base for 18 years. For more information, please visit: www.superb.net.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary
- Superb Internet becomes a CherryRoad company