HONOLULU, HI – April 23, 2015
Superb Internet Corp Achieves ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 Certifications
Superb Internet Corp, the global leading hosting provider since 1996, announces that it has achieved both the ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management) and ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) Certifications – another milestone in the history of the company.
Continuing in its commitment to excellence by meeting these standards, Superb Internet has proven, through NQA, the certifying Registrar accredited by ANAB and UKAS, that it has implemented company-wide the best-in-class, internationally recognized, global-standard robust Information Security Management System (ISMS) as well as a Quality Management System (QMS), thus further improving the security of its customers’ systems and data and the quality of service delivered to each and every client. These certifications are an important step in ensuring that customers continue to receive the very best in security and quality service that is truly Ahead of the Rest®.
By being compliant with both of these global ISO standards, Superb Internet has proven it has in place the appropriate controls to secure client systems and data, and processes for continuous quality improvement.
“We take strong pride in our continual legacy of success in providing superb products and services to our long-term loyal customers. ISO certification is not a trophy, but rather a demonstration of our serious dedication to providing our global customer base with nothing but the very best. Our customers can have complete peace of mind knowing that we work tirelessly to manage their sensitive systems and data with the highest level of care under our world-class, audited and certified systems, policies and procedures, and that we have stringent change management and quality controls in place. We are committed to always remaining Ahead of the Rest®,” said Haralds Jass, President and CEO of Superb Internet Corp.
Over the past 19 years, Superb Internet Corp has continually pushed the envelope of innovation by designing and building the world-renowned hosting products and services for a global marketplace, including a number of industry firsts. This latest accomplishment has further confirmed that the entire organization is committed to maintain the highest standards of security and quality control.
About Superb Internet
Superb Internet Corp is an enterprise-grade global cloud and web hosting services provider, distinguished by ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and SSAE-16 compliance, as well as impeccable performance and uptime reliability that businesses need. As a cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider with data centers and an IP backbone coast-to-coast, Superb Internet Corp is able to provide a comprehensive range of services. Superb delivers the highest levels of secure services, through a vast redundant and diverse platform, and under an industry-leading 100% uptime, low latency and zero packet loss SLA. Superb has been providing a comprehensive array of mission critical Internet presence services to a global client base for 18 years. For more information, please visit: http://www.superb.net.For More Information, Contact:
Curtis R. Curtis
SVP, Sales & Marketing
Superb Internet Corp
+1 (808) 544-0373
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
From the beginning...
- Superb Internet Corporation founded, using exclusively Sun SPARC servers, based out of a Maryland data centre facility
- Superb is first to offer name-based virtual hosting
- In 12 months, the number of Internet host computers goes from 1 million to 10 million
- Average cost for a gallon of gas, $1.22
- Superb is first to offer unlimited site, third-level domain wildcard (*) hosting
- Superb offers PC servers in addition to Sun SPARC servers
- Microsoft buys small stake in Apple Computer for $150,000,000
- Dolly the sheep becomes the first mammal clone
- The ideal American family, 'The Simpsons' becomes the longest-running primetime animated series
- Superb introduces low-cost Cobalt RaQ servers
- Founding charter member, together with other largest and most reputable hosting companies of the day, of the Web Host Guild, an industry best-practices and customer-advocacy organization - the first of its kind in the industry
- Google is founded & launches revolutionary search engine technology
- Windows '98 released
- Apple Computer unveils the iMac computer, in many colors
- Final Seinfeld episode airs in May. Loyal viewers become more aware of good samaritan laws
- Y2K theories create widespread panic, which turns out to be all for nothing. The world still turns, just with a two and three zeros
- Companies spend over $1,000,000,000 in online advertising; spending more online than TV, radio or print budgets
- Superb's first data centre, DCA1 in Georgetown, Washington, DC opened; all operations moved from third party data centre in Maryland to DCA1 in DC
- 24x7x365 phone support introduced
- Major network upgrade to OC-12 SONET ring in the DC-VA-MD metropolitan area
- badinvestment.com - The .com industry crashes
- Millions of people stop trying to set the clock on their VCRs as DVD players become more affordable
- Superb and its CEO awarded in Web Hosting Magazine's Best of 2000 awards in its January, 2001 issue: Most Conscientious Citizen (Haralds Jass) and Best Host for Resellers (Superb Internet)
- Industry's first Virtual Private Server (VPS) service introduced, known as the Superb Power Servers (SPS)
- Superb Internet awarded the Best Host award in Shared category at the reputable Web Hosting Expo, the industry's largest yearly event
- Superb CEO delivers address on customer surveys and customer care at Web Hosting Expo
- They've got worms! The code red (WORM) virus attacks 250,000 websites on Microsoft IIS web server
- Accessible knowledge becomes a collective effort; Wikipedia launches its open-source encyclopedia site, informing millions and mis-informing a few along the way
- Thousands of children skip school to see the first Harry Potter movie
- Apple releases the iPod, changing the music business forever
- Microsoft releases Windows XP, the last properly functioning version of the Windows operating system
- Superb CEO awarded "Man of Action" Award by the Web Hosting Magazine, the industry's largest and most reputable magazine
- According to the Web Host Magazine Superb Internet's determination to rely on a rock solid, long-term business plan and a serious commitment to our customers has helped us to successfully "Survive The Hosting Glut"
- Our second data center(DCA2), was opened in Tyson's Corner, McLean, Virginia
- Low-cost SuperbServers.net launched
- The Mars Odyssey finds signs of water on the planet
- Our coast-to-coast IP backbone born: network extended to Chicago and California
- Launched the new interactive ordering system, where customers can custom-build and order online their Linux, FreeBSD & Windows managed dedicated server - one of the first in the industry
- We are selected as the #1 Shared Web Hosting Provider and the Best Performing Company in the Web Host Directory
- CoveSoft customer base and servers acquired, moved from its Maryland facility to our DCA2 data centre in McLean, VA
- SEA2, our third data centre, in Seattle, WA opened
- DCA1 data centre consolidated into DCA2 data centre
- DCA3, our fourth data centre, in Springfield, VA opened
- In order to accommodate our continued growth and need for top talent, headquarters office moved from Vancouver, BC to Honolulu, HI
- Introduced GridIron, a one-of-a-kind fully redundant and infinitely scalable grid-computing-based shared hosting platform, the result of 100s of man years of development
- Massive access layer Cisco network upgrade performed at all three data centres (all access switches replaced, increasing throughput capacity for customers many fold)
- Network FWSM service, at the distribution layer, introduced at all data centres, thus enabling every customer to easily enable network firewall & DDoS protection service on the fly
- Major core Cisco network upgrade performed, across all data centers and PoPs (all core routers replaced), in order to upgrade each router to 200-320Gb/s throughput capacity
- IPv6 introduced at the Cisco network core layer
- Seattle area (SEA1, SEA2) network capacity upgrade: network capacity increased 10-fold
- Superb Internet corporation named: best dedicated server company
- Superb Internet Dedicated Servers get Unlimited Traffic with Increased RAM
- Hosting Company Cyber Monday: 99% Off Web Hosting
- Dedicated Server Company Releases Largest Black Friday Hosting Deal to Date
- Dedicated Server Company Superb Internet Announces Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
- Superb Internet Launches Exclusive SEO Hosting Services
- Superb Internet Launching New Xeon E5-2600 Series Servers
- Superb Internet partners with e-online data to deliver a Turnkey Reseller Hosting Solution that is 100% white label
- Seattle area (SEA1, SEA2) network capacity upgrade: network capacity increased 10-fold
- Superb Internet Celebrates 16th Anniversary with Gift Card Promotion
- Superb Internet and OnApp Launch Turn-Key CloudPOD Service
- Superb Internet Offers New IaaS Business Strategy
- Superb Internet Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract
- Superb Internet Achieves ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2008 Certifications
- Superb Internet Corp. awarded as first Cloud Service Provider to sell Cloud Computing Services to all level of government agencies.
- Superb Internet improves their already industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteeing 100% marks in many aspects.
- Superb Internet launches their 2nd-gen massively-scalable cloud solution, ThunderCloud
- Superb Internet Celebrates 22nd Anniversary