When you talk to staff members at Superb, a few facts consistently emerge. One, many people have been part of the company for years. Two, people have moved to Superb's multiple office and data center locations from all over the world, quite literally. And three, they find, to their delight, that the job description actually matches the job they get.
Over and over again you will hear, "I came because I wanted a better opportunity to do what I do best, and now I've found it." "I read the job description and thought, that sounds just like me!" Whether they learn of the open positions through Craig's list, university e-mails, or word-of-mouth, new staff comment on the fast and efficient interviewing and hiring process.
People care about each other. They come to share each other's triumphs as well as disappointments. Everyone's birthday is an opportunity for celebration, and there are plenty of special occasions to add extra levity as the weeks progress!
AVAILABLE POSITIONSAbout Us
Superb Internet Corporation is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 registered & certified, SSAE16 audited corporation with 100% private ownership and stable financials among web hosting industry since 1996. As a rapidly expanding, financially viable web hosting company, we are seeking new talent to join our team in paradise.
Outbound Hosting Sales Representative
We are currently looking for an experienced Outbound Hosting Sales Representative .
The Hosting Sales Representative is responsible for producing leads, pursuing prospects and presenting the value of our Data Center and related hosting services. You will make phone and/or web presentations, and occasionally travel directly to local clients to promote our services. You will actively follow up on contacts using our CRM systems. You will help us build enterprise value by helping us explore the potential of our staff, resources and partners by educating clients to the power, resiliency and numerous redundancies of our data centers, innovative and leading cloud hosting platform and IP backbone. Together we will build a valuable and lucrative account base for you and a leading market position for our company.
You will help develop a target list of potential clients and are responsible for contacting and convincing them to use our products and services. You will set these meetings by all means necessary. To succeed you will need to pinpoint the specific value propositions that invite each manager to learn more about our programs and help them learn how they can maximize the value to their business by outsourcing their critical Internet presence infrastructure needs (i.e. data center & bandwidth) to us, or by using us as an end-to-end Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider through leveraging our infinitely scalable and highly differentiated cloud hosting platform, or by taking advantage of our wide range of dedicated server options.
We want a self-motivated, hard-working and driven individual to establish new relationships between prospects and our company. This position is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle to generate new sales activity and to managing and nurturing such acquired customer accounts and relationships. Through the process of lead generation, networking, cold calling, and building relationships, you will build and grow your customer base – and thus remuneration.Duties include:
- Identify targeted profile prospects; qualify, present, close and follow-up sales activities
- Manage relationships between customers and our organization
- Find, qualify and contact leads independently, as well as follow through on any leads provided by us
- Arrange online and in-person product presentations with potential customers
- Pitch convincingly by identifying our competitive advantages
- Provide feedback to our marketing team to help optimize promotion campaigns and recommend new ones
- Provide feedback to the development team about future product enhancements and other matters, based on your field knowledge
- Participate in trade shows, events, trainings and outings in support of the business plan
- Be able to engage decision makers including business owners, C level executives, and IT personnel to drive the sales process
- Continually learn the industry, products and new technologies through interaction with the team, self-study and online training programs
- Document communications in CRM and discuss progress regularly with Manager
- Take ownership of the complete sales cycle and responsibility for assuring customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years of successful field sales and product presentation experience in data center, web hosting or telecom sales preferred; high-technology sales or related experience required
- Experience in successfully managing customer relationships
- B.S. / B.A. (Marketing, MIS, Business Admin.) or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Superior organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Professional interaction working with team members
- Solid understanding of the technical concepts behind IP networks, Internet, data centers and servers
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and ability to fully utilize all facets of the application
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of new products, and subsequently be able to tailor solutions for clients as our product expert
- Persuasive, appropriately aggressive, intuitive, and diplomatically professional
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Accepts responsibility and demonstrates excellent follow-through
- Excels at establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- High energy with a can-do attitude
- Interest in and knowledge of data centers, Internet and networking technology
- Highly technical mindset, able to comprehend and learn new concepts quickly and efficiently individually; strong complimentary online technical research and analytical skills
- Aptitude for discussing, writing about and learning new technical concepts
- Experience managing own work to achieve targeted results
- Independent and self- motivated
This is a full time, on-site position, with potential for growth, if one is so inclined, to a sales management or supervisory role. Remuneration is largely based on performance and thus has very significant growth potential. Applicant must be located in Honolulu area and authorized to work in the US.To Apply:
To apply, please forward a cover letter, current resume and remuneration expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Developer with back-end focus.
This is a full-time position with employee benefits. The Software Developer will be required to work on-site and hands-on in our corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii. Applicant must be authorized to work in USA legally and be able to relocate to Honolulu, Hawaii at the applicant’s expense. Remote work arrangement will not be considered at this time.About the Position:
The Software Developer will play an important role in maintaining current applications and developing exciting new applications to grow our business. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and technical expertise. You will be someone who has a computer science background or considerable industry experience. You are expected to be independent, an effective team player, have the ability to multi-task, possess excellent client interaction skills, be detail oriented, assertive, and a tenacious problem solver.
- Collaborate and work with a team of 2-3 developers and 1-2 systems administrators;
- Build new services for hosting automation, clustering, and other solutions as well as enhancements to existing, legacy applications with minimal supervision;
- Test, QA, and release coordination of company-wide builds affecting all stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the team leaders, other discipline Managers, vendors, contractors and clients to make sure development activity is meeting company objectives;
- Design and maintain the internal systems and hardware required for the in-house development team;
- Lead projects, do design, architecture, implementation, and support of both shared and dedicated hosting services like web, email, DNS, and monitoring.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced, team-development environment is critical;
- Outstanding PHP and MySQL programming skills are a must;
- Familiarity with MySQL administration. E.g. query caching, indexing, partitioning, slow query analysis, etc. and some knowledge of caching services (Memcached, Redis, etc.);
- Experience with REST API development and securing HTTP services;
- Experience with Linux server management;
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Bash, or Perl);
- Comfortable in at least two lower-level languages (C++, C, Java, etc);
- Considerable real-world experience working within a LAMP development environment;
- Commitment to good development practices and methodologies.
The Company offers numerous career advancement and professional growth paths and options available, with competitive wages, a strong performance-based bonus system, and other items such as strong company contributions to its staff 401(k) plan. Initiative and outstanding contribution are encouraged and rewarded.To Apply:
Please forward a cover letter, complete resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com.
Reasons to Work at Superb
- "Fast promotions."
- "Great working conditions."
- "Top-of-the-line equipment."
- "Non-stop training and support."
- "Super energy and positive teamwork."
- "Lots of fun!"
Positions are available at our Network Operations Centers in Seattle, Washington, McLean, Virginia, and Springfield, Virginia as well as our corporate headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii.